Friday, September 26, 2014

The York Play of the Crucifixion

The York Play of the Crucifixion was extremely fun to relate to contemporary culture. I must admit that it was hard to understand the play because of the way it was written, but as my group began to analyze the play I fleas able to relate to it. I noticed that many of us are like the soldiers who crucified Christ. I enjoyed watching everyone's creativeness evolve as the shared their perception of the play within their various groups. One group rapped, two shared a poem, and my group performed a short skit. These presentations showed me how people can be similar yet different at the same time. We all interpreted the play of the crucifixion differently but we all came to the conclusion that this great sacrifice impacted us all greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment